“This is the must-attend event for all makeup professionals in the southern plains”
Well, we are only a 12 days away from the event Pro Makeup Artist look forward to.
If you haven’t attended The Makeup Show, where you have been? I’m excite to see so may of my peers, inspirations and obviously all the shopping. You can count on a full day of education, networking and tons of amazing products. It’s the place to be!
- Fill your kit with pro-driven essentials.
- Refine your skill-set in our exclusive hands-on workshops and seminars.
- Work with FX, Fantasy and Beauty.
- Explore Business strategies and opportunities during forums & Keynotes.
- Unite with fellow industry insiders.
- Network with brands execs and CEOS
Hands on Workshops allow an exclusive group of dedicated artists to be a part of intense learning with some of the largest names in our industry in an intimate setting. Each workshop is designed to allow attending artists to listen and learn through demonstration, discussion, coaching and critique via face to face attention from icons and celebrity artists allowing you to advance your artistry and career.
Enjoy seminars by the industries best. From Spring Trend and Bridal to Airbrush and FX, the Main Floor Seminars will provide a great selection of events, designed to inspire and inform. Presented by some of the biggest players in the business, these complimentary events are seated on a first-come first-served basis and do not required registration and are included in admission to The Makeup Show.
And so much more… Why would you miss something so exciting? Are you going? Make a list and stay focus on you’re there for. There so much knowledge being shared in this even, one day is not enough.
- Don’t go and buy the 1st thing you see, walk around look at some of the things and compare to see who has exactly what you are looking and best deals.
- Consider attending some of the seminars. Some are completely Free! You will gain so much perspective and respect for our industry.
- Bring comfortable shoes, you will be doing a lot of walking and standing
- Don’t be shy, introduce yourself to other artist. Remember this isn’t competition ladies, there is enough work out there for everyone. No need to be nasty
- Remember to stop and eat, I lost track of what time it was my 1st time. Mesmerized by my love for makeup and artistry.
Overall, if you are a working makeup artist consider attending this event. You will not regret it. My friends and I enjoy our little getaway every year. We will there all weekend, what about you? I hope to meet some of you there! If not this year, maybe next?
Tag me to some of your pics of the goodies you buy. I love to see what others are getting!
See you there!